The spacious, fenced private backyards create an extension of your living space, carrying you outdoors for summer grilling, playing with the dog, or year-round family fun. Soak up some sunshine and pick up a new hobby that you can do from home, like gardening, bocce ball, or yoga. Take the time to re-discover what matters most to you. Your carefree lifestyle awaits at Pallister Gardens.
Whether you are a busy single professional or a family of 4, Pallister Gardens is designed with a flexible plan that accommodates your lifestyle. The homes are laid out on 2 or 3 levels, with room for everything. Space in the attached 2-car garages can be upgraded to an extra bedroom, home office, or project room (reduces garage to 1-car capacity)
These modern homes feature the latest in residential building technology, constructed from materials that were selected for longevity and ease of maintenance. Built with the future in mind, Pallister Gardens is the home that grows with you.
You know it when you see it: a truly inspiring design where the architect really put their heart into it. That’s what Pallister Gardens is, a streamlined, elegant, and upscale development that features new material trends and smart building technology.
CUSTOMIZATION & UPGRADES
At Pallister Gardens, the standard material selections (like quartz countertops, porcelain kitchen tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, double vanity in mater bath, and sleek, flush panel wood cabinets) are carefully curated to provide the most excitement, quality, and value. But if you would like to add your unique design choices, the following upgrades are also available (pricing is available upon request):
• Glass semi-frameless shower doors
• Waterfall countertop at kitchen island
• Convert garage space to 3rd bedroom or flex room
• Add a half bath (included in flex room upgrade)
• Closet organizer system
• Custom lighting packages
• Add washer/dryer
• And more…
HOW TO RESERVE
It is easy when you get in on the ground floor at Pallister Gardens.
• The process starts with a reservation, a no strings attached arrangement whereby you pick your floorplan and unit number.
• At that point you put down a fully refundable deposit in the amount of $5,000 to reserve your townhome and secure your price. During this time, you chat with our preferred lenders, or one of your own, and shop for the best loan rates you can get.
• Once the Purchase Agreements are available, you make a 5% deposit and pay nothing more until closing. Your $5,000 reservation deposit counts toward this amount. A Purchase Agreement is a binding contract. An additional deposit is also required if you select any upgrades in the amount of 50% of the upgrade(s) value.
• The Neighborhood Enterprise Zone (NEZ) tax benefit is available here so you can often qualify for more loan, since less income is going towards your property taxes.
• Talk to Todd Sykes, our exclusive listing agent, for the details and paperwork.